Visitable for a year, up to 30 June 2018, is the new pavilion of the foundation of Martell, one of the oldest producers of cognac, established in 1715. It is the first work on French soil of the Madrid practice of José Selgas y Lucía Cano. Stretching 1,340 square meters, the translucent wings are composed of 31 steel structures covered with a corrugated skin, just a millimeter thick, of onduline, a mix of fiberglass and polyester. Placed under open modules 2.4 meters wide are 786 yellow PVC cushions. After its period of hosting a diverse program of activities of the foundation, the pavilion will be dismantled and reconstructed in another location.
analyzes in each issue a theme related to a city, a country, a tendency or an
architect, with articles by leading specialists complemented by commentary on works
and projects illustrated in detail. Published bilingually, with Spanish and English
texts placed side by side.
covers current topics, taking stock of recent trends in set sections: cover story,
works and projects, art and culture, books, technique and innovation. From 2013
on, monthly and bilingual, with Spanish and English texts printed side by side.
is the third member of the AV family: a bilingual publication essentially focussed
on design projects (with special attention on competitions and construction details),
heretofore only laterally dealt with in the other two magazines.